Monday, October 27, 2014

Because I'm happy......

Hi all,
a couple of days late, but what the heck?

Anyhoo---- Ronnie & Nappy continued their steel work on the cab  of #35 while Mike E began to create the patch panel for the back wall of #397 Dinky.
While they were going gangbusters, Brian Falzone was painting the cut levers and clamps black while  his dad was painting the hood and engineers side of #398 Dinky yellow.
The lazy putz I am, I spent most of my time getting the compressor to start, then needle scaling the hood hatch from #398 and then spray bombing it with automotive grey primer. After the hood was finished drying in the sun, I then gave it a healthy coat of Yellow paint.
Next week, I plan on placing it back on the hood of the Dinky.
I still can't figure out what Steve T & Leon  D did all day because they were so darned busy, I could only catch up with them for a few seconds
While everyone was eating lunch, I left Oyster Bay early to join my family in a 15th birthday celebration for my nephew Daniel.
He's a great kid and helps out OBRM as a family member. FYI-I was the first and probably the only Lifetime family membership in OBRM, to date.

Next week?
Who knows.
Steve T and Leon D are already working on next years plan of action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment